We’re so excited to be opening our doors this summer! Our focus is on providing a safe environment for our members and their clients. WellnessSpace is taking the necessary steps to ensure that our space meets all requirements set by the CDC and other government agencies. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we’re implementing some extra precautions to protect everyone that enters our space:
During these times, we understand there is increased demand for personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks and gloves. That is why we’re proactive in securing these items for our members to ensure availability as needed for their practices.
- Face covers or masks. Face covers or masks are mandatory for members and visitors while they’re in the space. A face cover or mask should cover your face from the bridge of your nose down to your chin.
- Wipe down surfaces. Members are urged to wipe down surfaces with the available disinfectant wipes before and after each consultation.
- Frequent hand cleanings. Members and clients are encouraged to frequently and thoroughly wash their hands. Bathrooms are located just outside our suite in the atrium, and all of our treatment suites have sinks. Hand sanitizer is also available.
- Frequent space cleanings. We’ll disinfect check-in kiosks and other common surfaces regularly, and thoroughly disinfect the entire space at the end of each day. We’ll also air out the space by running air purifiers after hours.
- Self check-in for members. Members are required to check in using the self check-in kiosks and affirm that they’re not sick or have had contact with someone who is sick. Each of us plays a vital role in stopping the spread of COVID-19, which means we need to be honest about our own health.
- Self check-in for clients. Clients will also be required to check in using the self check-in kiosks and affirm that they’re not sick or have had contact with someone who is sick.
- Client temperature checks. Members are required to take the temperature of their client at the start of each consultation with the available non-contact infrared thermometer. Clients with a temperature greater than 100 degrees should be asked to reschedule.
- Social distancing. Chairs in the reception area are placed six feet apart, and signs remind members and visitors to practice social distancing in the space as much as possible. Handshaking and hugging are discouraged, but air fives and warm smiles are highly encouraged!
- Traffic-free reception area. Members are asked to tell their clients to remain in their cars until no more than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time. Only visitors considered as essential to the clients’ care are permitted. Members are encouraged to stay on schedule to minimize wait times in the reception area.
- Clutter-free reception area. Magazines and unnecessary items are removed from the reception area.
Our top priority is to ensure the safety of our members and their clients – without this, we cannot fulfill our mission to provide practitioners the support and tools to run successful practices. We thank you for your cooperation and for being a part of our family!
The WellnessSpace Team