In addition to providing executive office suites to medical and wellness practitioners, one of our primary missions at WellnessSpace is to create an environment that encourages collaboration and provides opportunities for patient referrals. We do this by creating a community of diverse practitioners that is generally categorized into three segments: Medical, Therapy/Counseling, and Bodywork. Below is a description of each segment:
- Medical Segment: Consists of medically-trained professionals. Examples of medical practitioners that WellnessSpace caters to include (but not limited to):
- Physicians (internists, psychiatrists, neurologists, dermatologists, etc.)
- Nurse practitioners
- Therapy/Counseling Segment: Consists of mental health professionals and dietary health specialists. Examples include (but not limited to):
- Social workers
- Life coaches
- Other therapists/counselors
- Bodywork Segment: Consists of a wide variety of wellness professionals. Examples include (but not limited to):
- Physical therapists
- Naturopathic doctors
- Massage therapists
- Reiki practitioners
Practitioners in each of these segments require specific tools and furniture to treat their patients. All of our suites include essential furnishings such as sinks, desks, and chairs. Most of our suites have windows that bring in natural light to fill the space. Our suites are further customized to meet the needs of each of these segments:
- Medical suites include medical examination tables, medical scales, ophthalmoscopes, otoscopes, and blood pressure apparatus.
- Therapy/Counseling suites include sofas, armchairs, soothing decor, and soft lighting.
- Bodywork suites include bodywork tables.
As a provider of customized and fully-furnished executive office suites, we ease the financial burden for medical and wellness practitioners looking for a professional office space in a prime Houston location. But we are more than just a provider of office suites. We place a lot of emphasis on assembling the right combination of member practitioners that complement each other and can benefit by sharing referrals. WellnessSpace may be a good fit for you even if you don’t fit into any of the segments above. Please contact us or schedule a call to learn more about our services and to see if WellnessSpace is right for you.
Our first location in the Galleria area of Houston (minutes from the Texas Medical Center) will open in Summer 2020! Join our newsletter (scroll to the bottom of this page) and follow our Facebook page to receive updates!
Elevate Your Practice